What is RAMP?
RAMP, A Raleigh Arts Marketing Program is 30 calendar days of marketing resources and tasks that are devoted to fortifying your creative business with better marketing tactics and strategies. The program is designed for any business with a creative product or service.
What will I learn about through RAMP?
* A detailed look at the 5 P's of Marketing as it applies to creatives
* Artful and original ways to express your brand
* Tactics and strategies for promoting your creative product
How does RAMP occur?
RAMP takes place online and by phone so you can learn from the comfort of your own home, office, or studio and at a pace that works for you. With information delivered to your inbox, group calls to join, and personalized touchpoint phone calls, you'll never have to worry about leaving or driving to meet a meeting, traffic, lengthy plans that seem daunting, or taking on too much time away while other tasks pile up in your business. There's a new way to think about learning how to effectively market your business, and it's this!
RAMP consists of:
* A weekly group call to listen to marketing topics for creatives
(one hour per week with a Q&A session included)
* 3, 30 minute private accountability calls with Thea Howell to ensure you understand the program content and to help you with ideas for how to practice that content using your unique brand. Calls are customized to you and take place at the beginning, middle, and end of the 30 calendar day program.
* A daily, Monday-Friday email in-boxing of marketing tips & strategies, and resource links.
* Comprehensive and unique "To-Do" lists with tasks that you can savor and do later or work on as they are delivered to you. Unique self audits & punchlists will have you moving and developing!
Registration: $275 per 30 day session
There are multiple sessions to choose from.
RAMP 2020: Session 1
February 3-March 3, 2020
RAMP 2020: Session 2
March 9-April 7, 2020
RAMP 2020: Session 3
April 27-May 26, 2020
RAMP 2020: Session 4
August 31-September 29, 2020
RAMP 2020: Session 5
October 27-November 5, 2020